HEADS UP - WE ACCEPT CASH AND CHECKS ONLY -
Payment is due at the time of painting. Last call is 1 hour prior to closing time.
Happy New Year to everyone! Wishing you a year filled with all you dream of... in technicolor!
HUGE Christmas Sale going on the first week of January while kids are out of school. Stop in to see our deals!
OUT ON A WHIM! is the perfect setting to host your next party!
Birthdays, holidays, scout troops, school groups, showers, girls night out or any special event!
Our 20+ years of experience allows you a stress-free party! Super easy, super fun...
Let us help you create your own special event!
Below are the basics...
Book your party on line - or contact us with any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org
Stop by the studio for free party invites ..We're doing our best to keep things easy easy easy for you!
Pottery Painting Parties ...in our bright and cheery party room!
CHILDREN'S PARTIES - $18/person
- A minimum of 8 people is required to book our party room. (A maximum of about 16 children, depending on age, will fit comfortably in our party room).
- The cost is $18/person = (breakdown: $6 studio fee + $12 party pottery + tax)
- One time $25 party room fee.
- 1 1/2 to 2 hours in our festive party room (we recommend 1 1/2 hours for ages 6 and under)
- Over 30 different "party pottery" items to pick from! :( small figurines, seasonal items and mugs all in the party room to keep it simple).
- All of your painting supplies, inspiration and instruction (the paint is SUPER washable, no smocks are needed)
- A "Party Helper" to run the painting portion of your party and help you with any other needs during your party.
- A commemorative party plate for the birthday child!
- You're welcome to bring in any food or drinks (we have a refrigerator/freezer for your use)
- Additional projects may be brought in for speedy painters (no glitter/glue/paint please)
- Pottery will be fired and ready for pick up in one week
- Each finished masterpiece will be bagged in an individual clear treat bag with names visible on the bottoms of each piece of pottery, then bagged together and ready for delivery (you can tie your thank-you's on to each party bag to save even more time!)
*an adult must be present for the duration of the party
*large groups will require after hours parties
*additional 'party helpers' may be arranged for larger groups for an additional fee
CONTACT US to find a date for your OUT ON A WHIM pottery painting party.